SkinCoach Stick Or Switch Me
A 100% personal to you skincare analysis. I’ll personally analyse up to 5 skincare products you’re currently using. I’ll look at the ingredients list, overall formula, actives and more. I’ll then use this understanding to decide whether they have fantastic potential to help care best for your skin type and skin’s needs/key skin concerns OR if the answers no – I’ll recommend you a new skincare product which is.
Extras: Extra hints and tips especially helpful for your skin’s long term health.
Quick summary of what you’re getting;
- 100% Personal to you skincare analysis
- A science based review of up to 5 skincare products you’re using right now
- Do the skincare products you’re using have hyper potential to work for you? Yes or No answer – with an in full, science based explanation of why
- Shared in an accessible anywhere PDF plan
- Extra science based hints and tips to help improve your skin’s long term health
How it Works;
- You complete a very quick online SkinCoach questionnaire to let me know the skincare products you’re using right now (up to 5) plus your skin type and most troublesome skin concerns.
- I’ll let you know I’ve received your answers by email plus come back with any extra questions I might need the answer to.
- With my scientist’s eye, skincare formulator brain and 3 years’ experience of skin coaching, I assess the skincare products you’re currently using right now. I look at formula, active ingredients, concentrations and more.
- I’ll then explain exactly why each skincare product you’re currently using is or isn’t best for your skin type and skin’s needs.
- If you’re currently using skincare products which aren’t best for your skin/could be aggregating a key skin concern/causing breakouts – I’ll recommend you a new skincare product in replacement. I’ll also make sure all new recommendations are within your budget!
- You get a completely personal to you skincare analysis in an accessible anywhere PDF download.
- You go get even better skin.
Terms and conditions viewable here.